Saw a GN at a used car lot in Northern NJ

turbojimmy

Supporting Member
And it's rough, but not too bad. I pulled up in my GN as a friend of the owner of the lot was talking to some other dude. He proudly proclaimed that they were asking $12k for the one on the lot. I laughed out loud and said I'd give him mine for $10k on the spot.

If anyone in the area is looking for a project they might be able to talk some sense into the guy. It's an '87, hardtop, paint isn't terrible but it needs paint. Hit just behind the wheel on the front left. Needs a fender. Otherwise the body is solid. Looks decent underneath. Has a 3" exhaust but is otherwise stock which is odd, I thought. It has a stockish Garret turbo with a polished compressor. Otherwise appears stock under the hood. It's missing the flywheel cover. Analog dash shows 54k, I'd say the car as 154 on it. Interior - at least what's there - isn't terrible. It's missing a-pillar trim, door sills, 1/4 trim, package shelf, headliner and rear window trim. Very odd.

It's on Rt. 46 in Kenvil, NJ.

Jim

I looked at it a few months ago. When the salesman said 10K, and one owner , I laughed too. He asked me what it is woth I told him 3K. It also has a all black Accumulator Bowl.

I looked at it a few months ago. When the salesman said 10K, and one owner , I laughed too. He asked me what it is woth I told him 3K. It also has a all black Accumulator Bowl.

That's exactly what I told the guy. $3k, or maybe $5k if you fix the fender and put the interior back in it.

Jim