You can type here any text you want

Saw an 84 GN for sale today....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Renthorin

Lone Wolf
On 127 up near St. Johns.

Anyone here?

43,000 miles
$12,500 OBO

Body looked really good. Interior has the leather Lear seats. Driver's seat has some tearing.

Here are two picts:

Attachments

• 84GN.jpg
    84GN.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 168
  • GN info.jpg
    GN info.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 164
I believe that was the car I saw one day up north. I did stop and talked to the guy but he was not into talking about grand nationals. I also own an 84. He didn't care. Oh well.

I've seen that car a few times as well - it was under a big snow drift for a while.

12.5K - ouch

I stopped and looked at it as well. The Lear seats are very cool but ripped and the body seemed decent other than surface rust on the bumpers. $7-8000 tops I'd think for a hot air car in that condition.

who in the HELL keeps a grand national outside... what a moron. some people just dont give a crap about anything. who do you think is going to buy that car, when they see it under a snow drift...

I couldn't agree more. My '84 doesn't know what snow looks like.
Price is according to the numbers and this could be a good deal anyway. Mine is apprasied at $21K Canadian. There were only 2000 '84s produced, 100 sold in Canada. Mine was 72nd off the assembly line. There were only 4 sold in the Ottawa area and I know two of those were written off by a tree and a cement barrier.

Back