saw black t type for sale

et10sec

saw this black t type in pgh going to someone today
87 t type - Copy.jpg

I seen that car posted on facebook marketplace in New Jersey. Looks like a very nice car.

How can you tell it’s a limited? My T has the chrome rocker trim vinyl landau roof and cornering lamps. Just wondering

How can you tell it’s a limited? My T has the chrome rocker trim vinyl landau roof and cornering lamps. Just wondering
You can't tell just by looking at that Pic, but I know the car and the guy thar just sold it. I was actually interested in the car, it has a healthy built motor done by Billy Anderson, but there was a whole bunch of drama between the owner and billy I decided against it. But the car is 100% a Limited. Pretty rare one, it's also grey leather and CF5 car as well.

You can't tell just by looking at that Pic, but I know the car and the guy thar just sold it. I was actually interested in the car, it has a healthy built motor done by Billy Anderson, but there was a whole bunch of drama between the owner and billy I decided against it. But the car is 100% a Limited. Pretty rare one, it's also grey leather and CF5 car as well.

For 87 I think it needs an 'M' in the VIN to be a Limited.

Yeah I know that, but the question was how can you tell by looking at the posted Pic it's a Limited.
For me I always assumed the chrome rocker panel,soft top,cornering lights ,and light up dash said limited.ive never seen a limited without the rocker panel.base regal's had a small peace of chrome under the door.

For me I always assumed the chrome rocker panel,soft top,cornering lights ,and light up dash said limited.ive never seen a limited without the rocker panel.base regal's had a small peace of chrome under the door.
If the limited has chrome trim it will have the wide chrome rocker trim, if it has W02 blackout package it won't have the wide chrome rocker trim. Yes light up passenger dash is only on the Limiteds. Cornering lights were an option on Limiteds and 87 Ts, I'm pretty sure you couldn't get them on a WE4, gn, or gnx. As far as the vinyl top I've only seen them on Limiteds as well.

Here's a W02 blackout package limited and no wide chrome rocker trim.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1718745188918.jpg
    FB_IMG_1718745188918.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 16