You can type here any text you want

Scam??? Stage 2 Engine on ebay.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Con-Man

And to think if he got original pictures he could have easily suckered somebody. One would have to think he would be there if he wanted to sell his stuff. You can tell from his responses he has no idea what he is selling.

Buyer BEWARE.

Originally posted by njturbo
My Tech just got back from this guys house:eek: :eek:

Some chick answered the door with a baby hanging off her arm, she said she knows nothing of an engine for sale and this guy pedro is not there right now. My Tech said this is a bad area, house was all broken down outside and he got the feeling this guy does not live there. My Tech left his cell number and told this chick to have Pedro call him when he shows up. Will keep you guys posted. It is bull****!!!!!!!

Was the chick hot?

If she was that would have at least made his trip worth it.

BE CAREFULL WITH THIS GUY!!!!...

Mr. Anderson is CORRECT, that engine IS in Miami, I've seen it, I know who has it !

SCAM all the way...

sounds like this person is a card carrying member of La Cosa Nostra... smells like mafia all the way...

Definitely mob, just looked at the address, that's in the Fordham section.. I should know, got family in that area and in Bensonhurst....

Originally posted by Silver 6
Hello Buick Buds,

I have sent a message to Ebay and asked them to check on this listing for possible fraud. I asked them to respond to me or to this board.

The Ebay system for sending an information request is not very user friendly. It took me quite a while just get into a box where I could type a message.
David,

They should comment back to you. I once sent them comments (yes PITA to get to the correct section) regarding an email from "eBay Accounts" asking me to go to some link and "update my account information". I was inquiring if this was really from them. In about 24 hours I got an email from them that it was not them but someone spoofing their address. Naturally I had not connected or given any information. They will write back, probably in a day or 2, I don't know about over the weekend though.

Artie,

That looks like the motor we threw in your stage car to get you into the 9 second zone, then she popped..........now you are trying to pedal it on Ebay to Buick owners.....for shame for shame...lol. Just kidding.

Originally posted by Buicksx2
Artie,

That looks like the motor we threw in your stage car to get you into the 9 second zone, then she popped..........now you are trying to pedal it on Ebay to Buick owners.....for shame for shame...lol. Just kidding.
Don't let the cat out of the bag! You're just pissed cause I wouldn't sell you the motor for $5.... Cheapskate!

Back