You can type here any text you want

Scam??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
i smell scam all over it i seen that car for sale a while back just can't remember where have you tried calling the number.

No answer yet. I am going to tell him that I will buy a couple plane tickets tomorrow for myself and a friend if he would be kind enough to meet us at he airport with the car.:rolleyes: I will have certified check made out to him with an additional $500 for his troubles:biggrin: All I will need is a picture of him beside the car so that I can be sure it is he that we meet at the airport. I wonder how that will go?:eek:

Last time it was a fax # that nobody will answer all weekend.
So on next business day I sent a fax to call me.
It was a doctors office that had no idea what was going on.

I was hoping to talk to some one so I could play.......:D

Last time it was a fax # that nobody will answer all weekend.
So on next business day I sent a fax to call me.
It was a doctors office that had no idea what was going on.

I was hoping to talk to some one so I could play.......:D

This # is a cell, so call away, and this is what the # comes back as.

San Diego, CA San Diego Cellco Partnership Dba Verizon Wireless - Ca Wireless

Hell I would give him 10,000 for it:rolleyes:

I googled the fone # in the ad. Here's what I got...
Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.comRuns and drives perfectly. The fastest US production car made in 1987. $21500 obo. Seriously offers only, please. (619) 922-0395 619-922-0395 ...
Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com... - 45k - Cached - Similar pages

Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com... paperwork including window sticker. Fastest US production car made in 1987. $69500 obo. Serious offers only, please. Ask for John. (619) 922-0395 ...
Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com... - 47k - Cached - Similar pages

I guess you can take your pick as to how much you want to pay....
I also did a reverse lookup on Whitepages... An unlisted cell fone, in El Cajon, CA.

Can you say: SCAM!!!!

I just clicked on the second link on the thread above, and the price is now $8995!

Scam for sure!!

It is a scam, the real owner is asking in the 70k range, the only truth in the add is the owners name is John. I called to let him know about the other adds out there. The pics are also his, it is a truly a nice car though.

Back