You can type here any text you want

Scandc.com G5 Package

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mad_Trbo

How many of you on this board have the G5 front end supsension package by SCANDC.COM? I am looking into front end upgrades and would love the opinions of those who have used this product.

Bump
I'm looking at the same kit.
I want to make my drag race only GN back into the ultimate street car.

I don't have the G5 setup, I'm just waiting on my upper arms from SC&C. Mark is a great guy to deal with, and will answer any questions you have about his products. I believe John Bzdel over on the MonteSS board has the G5 setup, you may want to try emailing him with any questions.

I don't have the G5, but I do have the Street Comp stage 2 with Koni adjustables and Eibachs. I do plan to upgrade to G5 someday. At this point all I need is the custom spindle and the brakes. Marcus is definitely a great guy to deal with and did an awesom install on my stuff. I live close enough that I just had him do my front suspension work. I think their may be a problem with the email addy on his site though...so call him.

Back