Scanmaster for sale

SpoolinUpGN

I have a Scanmaster 2.0 for sale. Looking for $200 shipped to anywhere in the US (continental, of course). Paypal payment would work best.

Oh and a note about this Scanmaster - it's set up right now to be easily transferred between cars, so it has a cigarette lighter adapter on it and a simple 1 prong plug that goes into the plug just below the radio for 30-sec hookup. Not that you need to use it that way, but thats how it will come. Please PM me if interested.

TTT

Oh and for everyone's info, the only difference between 2.0 and 2.1 is 02 Crosscounts... essentially you see .5 seconds more of 02 counts, which all you need to see is that they are moving up and down if they're working correctly.

And $200 shipped OBO now.

TTT

Oh and for everyone's info, the only difference between 2.0 and 2.1 is 02 Crosscounts... essentially you see .5 seconds more of 02 counts, which all you need to see is that they are moving up and down if they're working correctly.

And $200 shipped OBO now.

Also I believe it can Not be upgraded for Power Logger if your planning to use one. Otherwise they work fine.

Ah, yes true, I don't believe it can work for PowerLogger either.

Ok I'm just trying to get rid of this thing so hows $150+shipping. Does that work with people? Or is version 2.0 just not worth anything to the turbo buick community anymore?

I think you can still send them in and they can upgrade.
Call fullthrottle.......:smile: