Scanmaster numbers and upgrades

kels87gn

I was just wondering if anyone sees anything out of wack. I finally took it for a drive today and it ran great with one exception. Without building boost and from a dead stop it just seems like it should be easier to break the tires loose. It shifts great drives great but when I was a teenager when I first rode in my 1st GN it would blow the tires off as it shifted to second. I thought that was where I would be now. I have 15,000 miles on this car. And have done the following upgrades:

scanmaster
hotwire kit
reds fuel pump
TT chip (93 octane and stock injectors)
test pipe (no cat)
tin man cold air intake
adjustable fpr
160 deg thermostat
VDO boost and temp gauge

Everything else is stock

I'm learning but I've got a long way to go and from what I can tell there is basically nobody close that knows these cars.
If you have any tips or advice I'm all ears.

Scan master #

O2 850ish
Af 06
L8 45
Bat 13.0
Int 128
Bl 128
Clt 182
Ats 113
R 750
Tps .38 (4.44 key on wot)
Iac 57 Warmed up idle
Cc 09
No codes

IAC is high should be around 25ish warm at idle and tps should be .42 one adjustment will affect the other. Go to Vortexbuick.com for the run down.

I couldn't break the tires loose at all until I removed the cat, and then before I knew it I couldn't get traction on street tires below 40 mph. Turn up the boost and get alky control. Get an adjustable wastegate actuator or an rjc boost controller and add boost 1 lb at a time makings sure there is no knock. I think I was only able to run 16psi on pump gas but I was able to get it up to about 20psi with 20% xylene mix before I switched to alky. Keep tweaking, set the iac and tps first as stated above.