You can type here any text you want

Schooled a stang tonight!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1chance

Well went to Jackson, SC to night(House of Hook). Got to meet some cool Turbo Buick guy's including Benny. I dint run my car, but i drove it incase the guy's that wanted to run me was there. They were there, but didnt want to run. Had the wife, and kid's decided to go, and my 10yr old wanted to ride with me. As i pulled out the drive way there was a burgndy mustang on the side who quickly jump in his car to chase me. As i pull out on the 4lane Hwy i lay into it a little and let off. Being that i took my OD trans out i drive 60-65, and the mustange run pass me, then slows down to get beside me, i look over he give me the knod, and my 10yr old say's what's he doing, i say he want's to run. My 10 year old say's well give it to him then, i nail it, and get off quick, my son say's it started spinnig at 55mph:eek:. So mustang come along side again as i slowed, i tell him go when you want, he jumps a car ahead, i nail it! I passed him as soon as the boost kicked in which was quick, i pull about 6 car on him, and back out. He come along again as if he can't belive what just happend. So i say go again, he jumps a car, boost jumps in instant, and this time i put about 1/4mi on him. After that he stayed way back, didnt see him anymore.

Back