Scot w from gns performance

Bruce Urie

The Ventures,CCR forever!
Where are the words to discribe this guy? If he isn't the best there is, who is? I can't believe guys like him are still around!!!

Here I ordered his LED Taillight and rear brake light assemblies from him. Fast, fast shipping. Wow. Boxes they came in still hot!! Then I find that there's no templates in the boxes for drilling of the taillight lenses. I notified Scot and WHAM!!!l....got the templates in the mail right away to me!

But they arrived looking like they've been chewed on by pit bulls!!! Just chewed to hell. Unusable. So I contacted Scot again....WHAM!!!...he sent me another set of templates right away....AND....some pictures of the wiring of these LED lights from his very own, gorgeous white TurboRegal. Which was a big, big help from me.

You order ANYTHING from this man, you will NOT go wrong. He knows his stuff and all he cares about is making sure that you, that's right, I said YOU are happy with his product.

I also got the three gauge cluster from him, when he had the cluster fabricated. I was among the first orders he had made and he kept us updated on the manufacture time, assembly, etc., then sent them out right away. I'll tell you, his workmanship is TOP NOTCH! I mean, what a beautiful gauge cluster! Fits perfect and the right color. His stitching on it was just par for the course.

So, I highly recommend Scot for just about anything. You can't go wrong with GNS Performance, he runs his company like a caring pro.

Scot.....thank you kindly and great job. Don't blush too much, but you deserve the praise. You're a good friend and a pleasure to do business with!

Bruce '87 Grand National