You can type here any text you want

Seeking help for DiY project

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ronin14779

Yes I am new here, please don't hold it against me. I have been researching for a few days with little to no results that I can understand and/or do not have the word mustang in it....One mustang site I stumbled across pointed the original poster here saying yall had the information and experience I seek.

I am looking to find and learn a buildable low cost sequential turning lamp system that does not involve buying a premade kit. I have a friend who has come to me seeking a sequential turn lamp system for his 1988 Buick Skylark. I want to know how to build this from scratch and not only set him up with the lamps he wants but also employ it on other vehicles down the road.

I saw those. They are greek to me. Whats more from the ones I looked at and what little I could understand of them they rely on premanufactured STS modules which are like $80 bucks a piece. Additionally the ones I looked at were built for LEDs and not the incandescent bulbs that I want to maintain in this car. I saw some Youtube vids about DIY STS modules as well but they did not go into the construction details and are all running tiny LEDs.

Most of them can be put together with $5.00 worth of Radio Shack parts.But if you don't know a little about electronics,I guess that won't help you.

I am an autobody tech and have limited experience with electronics but I am capable of learning as long as there is some one willing to break it down into layman's terms and pretty much walk me through it the first time. After that I am fairly confident my hands on experience with vehicle wiring can finish the job.

Back