You can type here any text you want

Selling a couple things locally....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VictoryTrans86

I have some bigger stuff I'd rather not try to ship...
Nothing special, just some stuff thats taking up space and would like sell to someone who may be in need rather than scrap it

N/A regal hood- $50
2 power steering boxes- One from GN, one from Regal- $50 a piece
complete 7.5" rear end- $150
4 row brass/copper radiator- $50
Set of 85 GN rims- 3 are nice w/ caps one has curb rash and no cap. Would like to get $175 for the 3 and will throw in the third type of deal, but I'm negotiable w/ these
Also have a complete GN dash and Nice rear seat covers, upon removal I noticed a small tear and some light fading by the package tray area, but is not really noticeable. Would like to get $65 for the covers.

Forgot that I also have a hardtop headliner board and visors, board def. needs to be recovered, visors are kinda rough, I'm a perfectionist so I'd redo them also $70. I can also recover the headliner and visors ( I do interiors for a living) for $75 extra
Also, I wanted to mention i have an 85 parts car, almost all major stuff is gone, but still has some small misc. things people might need. Let me know

Back