You can type here any text you want

SELLING A GNX anyone interested? in SOCAL

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
looking forward to seeing the pictures...please show underneath the car as well...ill be on that side of the country next week.i.may contact you...Paul

Man very nice GNX wish I wouldnt have bought a house now. Good luck with the sell.

Financial hardship can't be too bad, becuz there is a GNX with 220 miles for sale at $82,500... But I understand SOCAL area is expensive to live...

35,000 miles for $80,000 is high during hardship, keep that private or buyer in that market will offer less money... if he wants it gone ask $70,000 and list it on ebay as buy it now if it doesn't sell locally or online... Beware make sure if you sell on ebay, sell it the first time listing it, becuz interested people will not come back a second time and pay top dollar.

GNX 075 with half the miles sold for less than $80k, and 2 months back there was a GNX available for $68,000 with under 20,000 miles...

GNX at GSNationals May 15th, 2008 with 35,000 miles price $70,000 firm...

Know the market so you know top dollar, plus paper trail history helps sell...

Back