Selling my '87 fixxerupper for $9k in Florida

WakkoSS

Some of you may remember I used to be here alot, but now this is my first visit since May of '08. I still have my '87 and for reasons I'm not going to get into here, I want to sell it and sell it as it sits. I bought the car with 30k miles on it years ago and it was garage kept. It now has 50 something on it, I'd have to look to know exactly how many. Car was completely repainted for the first time in '05 and a couple months later was involved in a crash. Driver ran a red light and hit the driver's fender. Car needed a new header panel, fender, upper control arm, and wheel. The factory AC hoses ruptured and my 84 year old grandfather flew over to my side and bent the center console mounts a little to the left. Car was completely repaired body wise, but I never fixed the console or the AC. After the car was repaired it was parked back in the garage for about a year. I drove it to my house and it's been on jackstands ever since. I've forgotten alot about the car, so I'll do my best with the upgrades:
TE44 turbo, Duttweiler neck on stock IC, Telstars (6" front, 8" rear), LoJack and LoJack Early Warning System, detach CD player, ProPain Injectrion, Boost controller, 40lb injectors, unknown chip (I forget what it is), DirectScan (with laptop, but who knows if it works anymore), airbags, rolled rear wheelwells, billet shift handle, alarm with power locks (not sure if that works anymore either), third brake light insert, GNX louvers (right side is separating and fading), shaved emblems, Hooker exhaust with dump and no cat, center console extender with drink holder, and I'm sure there are other mods. The following parts were purchased and never installed, but go with the car: 42 or 44 pound injectors, the Trans Am front sway bar (hollow one), big intercooler scoop, new air dams, Mease sheetmetal upper plenum, new AC Delco AC hoses, new starter, original GN wheels (two still have good tires), rebuilt race tranny with hardened spline and aftermarket torque converter (can't remember whose, but the tranny cost 3k), I THINK I have an aftermarket billet steering wheel, and I'm sure I have other stuff, just have to look.

Here's what bad about the car: has been sitting for two years. Rear drag radials are worn out, front tires are brand new, but the left one is dry cracked. Headliner is junk, tint is coming off the windows, starter is junk (new one included as mentioned), battery was junk so it's been removed, chrome trim on the dash is warped and hanging down, hood was never properly aligned after the crash, center console is still canted to the left, original carpet has a wear mark on the left side, right GNX louver is separating from the fender and fading, paint has a one inch scratch on the driver's quarter and it's starting to surface rust, air dams were removed (your welcome, Vendor Defendor), but new ones are included. I'm sure there are other issues, just like there are other benefits. Flush the fuel lines, put the starter and battery in and it should start right up.

I'd like to get rid of the car as it is. Yes, I know I can have it fixed and get alot more for it, but I'd rather take the hit and not have to deal with fixing it. Again, personal stuff I don't want to discuss here. Price with all of the extra parts mentioned (and more as I clear out the tool shed) is $9k. That price is firm firm firm. If someone shows up at my door with $8750, you're not gonna get it. I think 9k for an easy fix 50k mile GN with almost zero rust (as far as I can see, just the scratch on the quarter) is cheap. I have zero current pics of the car, but here's what it looked like a few weeks prior to the crash, and here's a link to the thread that shows the crash damage and the repairs. Please email at wakkoss at aol dot com. Car is in Delray Beach Florida.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/tu...l-gn-finally-body-shop-gettin-fixed-pics.html
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/ge...ars-installed-today-finally-how-roll-lip.html
FrontLeftRims.JPG