You can type here any text you want

Selling My Gn and stage 2 parts.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Belt drive and headers are gone.... Everything else still available. Also have a weldon 2345 pump for sale asking $700 obo, about half what they cost new.
Ati damper for a stage 2, make an offer. Pm or e-mail for a full list or check the cars for sale section for all the parts I have. :)

As of right now the 153 block/crank/rods/pistons and the weldon pump are spoken for. Pm or e-mail me with you wants and we'll see what we can work out. Thank you :)

All supension components on the car are going as well. Everything is new except for the carbon brakes and they have 5 passes. Just in case someone wanted some awesome stuff for way less. :)

Intake is gone... I have the heads, the dry sump pan,a spare set of T&D rockers, the gates and the 2550016 block left. Make an offer...... :)

dry sump pan

Is this a billet specialty dry sump oil pan with the oil scavage and turbo return welded to the pan?And tell me how much?Here is my # 805 7600865.

Back