You can type here any text you want

WTB: Vacuum Brake Pedal

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

quikv6

Hey folks,

I'm going to be converting from PM to Vacuum, and would like to by a separate pedal to work with vacuum brakes. I'd much rather support someone here than buy off ebay, so please let me know if you have a vaccum pedal assemble w/hardware to sell.

Please email me DIRECT at quik87gn@aol.com

Thanks!

-Chris

(*EDIT*: Just realised I should've posted this in the Parts Wanted section. Mods, please feel free to move it. My apologies.)

Last edited:
I got the vacuum kit from Earl Brown, used the stock pedal just had to drill a hole, wasn't too bad. If you swap the pedal it sits lower I believe thats why I stuck with Earl's kit.

It looks like I will be drilling the hole, as I never heard back from the above member, and really don't want to spend the ridiculous ebay prices on them.

I did get the kit from Earl. Thanks again.

It looks like I will be drilling the hole, as I never heard back from the above member, and really don't want to spend the ridiculous ebay prices on them.

I did get the kit from Earl. Thanks again.
Sorry - been busy at college. I do have an extra vac pedal. Shoot me a fair price and I can ship it out.

Back