Selling my GN, unsure on its value

Jon01

First off, if this is the wrong forum I apoligize, please move it to the correct one. This is not intended to be a for sale ad, I'm honestly unsure what to ask for the car...
Recently decided to part with my GN, just going to slim the fleet in general. It's a very solid, rustfree car that just needs some minor attention on the interior(drivers seat is getting thin, upper door panels are ok, but not great).
Here's a rundown, what would you think it is worth?
Body has 115k on it. Came up from Texas at around 100k and was/is very rust free and straight. I have some pictures to prove this point.
Was completely painted a bit over a year ago and hasn’t been driven more than a few hundred miles since.
DuPont base/clear, black naturally.
All t-top and door weatherstrip was replaced with NOS GM stripping when painted
All badges/emblems are new in their baggies, again, NOS GM
NOS GM headlamp bezels
NOS GM marker lamps
NOS GM hood pad
NOS GM power window switches

Motor:
Completely rebuilt ~7k ago
Stock 109 block, std bore
NOS GM pistons
TS gapless rings
ARP main studs/head bolts
Comp 204/214 cam
HV oil pump/front cover
Heads-
Stock castings, completely ported/polished. Not a home done hackjob, these were done with forced induction in mind. They look better than the $1600 in work done by TEA to the TFS heads on my Mustang.
S/S valves, new with rebuild
Intake port matched to heads
Doghouse matched to intake, 1/2" spacer

Intake/Exhaust-
PT&E Te-61, fresh with motor
Charged Air Systems V2 front mount intercooler
Mandrel bent stainless intercooler piping($$!)
LS1 Mass Air meter with Translator
SMC dual nozzle alcohol injection
Delphi 50# injectors
Stainless intake pipe
Terry Houston 3" stainless downpipe with dump
Near new 2-1/2" exhaust from downpipe back with Dynomax Ultraflow's exiting in stock location

Drivetrain-
Trans has 500 miles since completely rebuilt with hardened internals, 10 vane pump, wide band, hardened band anchor, shift kit, etc...It is the correct 200-4R for a turbo Buick
3200 stall lockup converter
B&M external cooler
New HD driveshaft with motor, Spicer solid U-joints
Locker in rear, not too bad on the street, will pop if you accelerate around a corner but otherwise isn't a nuisance. This is the only clue from the outside that the car is anything but stock when driving down the road.
Boxed lower control arms with poly bushings
Stock 3.42 gearset

Stock GN wheels
BFG Radial T/A's f/r also fairly new.

Other stuff:
Scanmaster 2 on top of HVAC controls
VDO Oil pressure/Boost guages on pillar

IMG_0962.jpg

IMG_0960.jpg

IMG_0968.jpg

IMG_0967.jpg

IMG_0971.jpg

IMG_0970.jpg

Drivers seat is the worst off part of the interior...
IMG_0977.jpg

I was thinking about asking 13 and if need be coming down to mid 12's.
Is this out of line?
Thanks for any input!
Jon

Why did you take or not replace the wheel well trim? Just wondering, I've never seen anybody that.

It wasn't on the car when I got it and honestly, it never bothered me that it was gone...

$1500 tops for an old Buick. :p
Your price is reasonable. You obviously have alot of work and time in it, unfortunately we never see the money and time on the sale end. If I had the room I'd pay that price.

I'd say $12,500 tops and $10,500 at the least. All the reciepts and a good tune will bring more money from the right buyer.

The tune it has, right now it's set to 18psi and will kill the tires from a 40 roll.
Receipts I have some of, but not all. Alot of work was done by the previous owner.
Thanks for the input guys!