You can type here any text you want

Service engine soon light

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jared31

Anyone else have this problem. Once I reach about 5 to 10 lbs of boost and let off the gas my service engine soon light comes on. Once I turn car off and back on it turns off. The car has series 60 turbo, 50 lb injectors, bigger inter cooler, and bigger cold air intake. The ecm is modified to run bigger injectors and it has a chip. What do you think is going on

No not yet, waiting on crank sensor. I don't have a scan master on the car, so I don't know what code it is. I believe the waste gate is plugged in. Maybe it's bad

Electrical part is SUPPOSED to be attached to the passenger side valve cover.

Solenoid should be affixed to the top/front of the passenger valve cover. If it's there, make sure the clip is plugged into it. If it's missing, and the clip is just loose and hanging, that would explain code 31, if that's what you are getting.

that electrical connector for waste gate is not hooked up. can someone take a picture of where the wires come from and how there run

Back