You can type here any text you want

Set of 16" GNX/GTA Rims all (4) Fronts w/ Tires

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

kTrainHurricane

Vader Drives a GN
I have a set of four (4) GNX-style GTA rims. All four rims are "fronts" which means they have the deeper lip and are harder to find/more expensive. All are in good, daily driver condition but would need some cleaning up or restoration if you want show-quality. I am missing 1 of the GNX centercaps but the other 3 will be included. One rim also has a small curb rash that shows up black in color, approx. 1/2" in size. The rear tires are 235/60/16 and the fronts are 225/60/15. All tires have decent tread, but the fronts have more than the rears, of course :cool:. I also have 1 extra 16" tire I will throw in as a spare. It is fairly new. Am asking $600 or trade for the following:
-intercooler, preferably stock location
-3" downpipe
-GN1 dual 3" exhaust
-GN interior/seats
-other (?) Let me know what you have!

Pics can be seen here: Buick Grand National GNX Rims 16" w/ Tires!
I can also email you more if you'd like. Thanks!!!

You sure those are the tire sizes? Just trying to help so people know what the tires are. :cool:

your add says 16" wheels and the tires are 15" hmmmm i think you have to double check the sizes.....:confused:

oh thanks guys sorry about that - if anyone knows how to edit the post can you please tell me?

...anyway, the tires are 235/60/16 and 225/60/16. I just got new tires for my 15" rims and was so used to typing (/15) when searching sorry!

Email has been sent to LEOS...

Please email me or send me your email address in a PM or something if you would like more pics. Also make sure to check the craigslist link i posted as there are pics in it! Thanks!

email sent. I will not pay shipping - it will cost me nearly as much as I get for the rims. I prefer local pickup but if buyer arranges some sort of shipping (I have been told drop-shipping them on a truck is the cheapest/easiest way) I am willing to cooperate. Thanks

Back