You can type here any text you want

shelby cobra wheels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ronbuick

Anyone running these old style wheels with the spinner on them, thinking about putting a set on my Turbo T. Made by American Racing

Ron

Halibrand "Cobra III Deep Lip"

I have these Halibrand Cobra III Deep Lip 17x9 that I purchased for my GN but decided to go with a black center 18" set up. These are "true" Halibrands with 275/40/17 for the rear and 245/45/17 front. They are FOR SALE if you are interested with ZERO miles (tires are z rated Bridgestone Fuzions wth the stickers still on them!) They fit GREAT and give the car a nice stance. Pictures do not do these wheels justice, the chrome is excellent and makes it hard to get a "detailed" photo. I can get you some close-ups if you are interested. They have billet centers and I have (2) extras just in case. They will also come with lugs, mounted balanced and ready to go.

Halibrand complete.jpg

Halibrand rear.jpg

Halibrand rear qtr.jpg

I forgot to mention. My plan was to have the centers powder-coated black to get the Old-School look and have actual "chrome" lips instead of polished but as luck would have it I found a black center 5-spoke I liked before they made it to the painter.

GNxwannabe stop trolling threads and posting the same irrelevant post to each. If you're selling those, make a thread in the for sale forums.

Seems to me that this IS a RELEVANT post since Ron is seeking info on "COBRA" style wheels, sorry if this has IRRITATED you! They are posted in the Parts For Sale listings.

Whoops, meant to post that in my thread. I didn't see the relevance there. I don't want to invade on the OP's thread anymore.

Back