shifter handle...

orion681

Too fast?...I think not!
well, i got into the gn today and my knee hit the shifter handle, and low and behold, it got all crappy and loose. i took a good look, and it would appear that the previous owner broke it and it was basically held on with crazy glue. how easy is it to find a new one?

I've seen them for sale at the Nats for around $30, but there's always the billet aluminum ones from BFH that are real nice. I have the black for the GN and the plain aluminum, both engraved, that look real nice:cool:

Aluminum shift handles

Originally posted by tim87tr
I've seen them for sale at the Nats for around $30, but there's always the billet aluminum ones from BFH that are real nice. I have the black for the GN and the plain aluminum, both engraved, that look real nice:cool:

Aluminum shift handles

This is what i have also--VERY NICE!!!!!!---i have some new pictures of the handle,console overlay and the new switch panel i just ordered if anyone wants to see them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Geoff

I also would recommend the shfter handle from Hoffman. Very nice in Black with the Buickk Motorsports engraving...
:D

This is definitely a quality unit. I would recommend one to ANYONE who needed to replace a handle, unless you want the stock look of course.