You can type here any text you want

Shipping Costs Rant

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BFlat

Example: Light-weight plastic part (single gauge pod) price is $45. Shipping cost is $46. Dang! Will it be delivered by the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders? End of rant.

Example: Light-weight plastic part (single gauge pod) price is $45. Shipping cost is $46. Dang! Will it be delivered by the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders? End of rant.
Let me guess... Off the bag...
The bag has become so expensive with their add-on bullshit frt, value add, etc, that many have quit selling there.
For shits/giggles: When you get the pkge, go to www.pirateship.com and run the size and wt on their calculator.
I got screwed with a $44 charge. I have Pirate ship, so I did it. Just over $14, had I just sent it back as received. The box was what he received the parts in. All he did was put a label on and UPS picked it up.
The vendor got put on blast and removed from my go to list. He could have cared less by his sarcastic/bullshit reply.

We use Pirate ship for all our mailed packages. They beat UPS by almost half on a small 1lb package. Works!

Checked out Pirate Ship. What I read applies to shipping. Can you also use it when ordering merchandise?

Unfortunately no, it's for shippers. Many places seem to use "shipping" as a backdoor premium on their items.

Checked out Pirate Ship. What I read applies to shipping. Can you also use it when ordering merchandise?
If you can send the seller your label then yes... Say I buy something from you here, you give me dimensions and I'll make label, send it to you, and you print it...

Back