You can type here any text you want

SHocks!?????

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

T-Type85David

I understand the KYB or Bilstein are some shocks being used but i have the edelbrocks on all around n they work very good for me, i haven't seen a post of anyone else using em???? why is this???

my car has Rancho shocks on it- and i've never heard of anyone else running them on anything that wasn't a jacked up 4X4 truck. but Rancho used to make some damn good shocks for cars about 20 years ago.
maybe no one runs Edelbrock shocks because not too many of the usual TR vendors sell them.
you don't hear too much about Edelbrock on this site- but i've sent them a few emails asking them to make heads for the 3.8, and if they started making those then you could bet there would be more of their parts being used on the TR's.

Rancho are good shocks, i use to have a 89 bronco n was had looked into those shocks 4 it before i sold her, The techno for thsoe shocks are damn near the same as the edelbrocks, but much cheaper(name i guess) hmm edelbrocks work really good but i just wonder am i alone here/?? but must same i drive through all bumps with ease don't feel much n the car OMG handles !!! is a beauty, old shocks*autoaone brand* the car felt loose,not planted at all

I understand the KYB or Bilstein are some shocks being used but i have the edelbrocks on all around n they work very good for me, i haven't seen a post of anyone else using em???? why is this???

How much did a set cost you? I guess it is a vendor thing. You keep them in Business then they keep making parts for our car. I'll check every vendors website and buy from them first just because they work hard for our Business,

Hmm i got them in pairs, about 170per pair with shipping from SUMMIT.com, i got my exhaust there,tires,n other little stuff cool site even gave me a summit bucks, 20 but i got lucas octane booster n some other little stuff. Which by the way, that lucas oct booster is really really great. so yeah alot on shocks haha i guess i didn't see it that way haha!! what can i say???? sumthing like that i buy in pairs or one at a time, like fuel injectors n then when i have them all i install, Good way to save a bit n not end up with a big bill haha !

my car has Rancho shocks on it- and i've never heard of anyone else running them on anything that wasn't a jacked up 4X4 truck. but Rancho used to make some damn good shocks for cars about 20 years ago.
maybe no one runs Edelbrock shocks because not too many of the usual TR vendors sell them.
you don't hear too much about Edelbrock on this site- but i've sent them a few emails asking them to make heads for the 3.8, and if they started making those then you could bet there would be more of their parts being used on the TR's.

X2 on that!

I like Edelbrock's stuff. used lots Edelbrock parts back when I was playing with SBC's.

thought about installing Edelbrock shocks on my GN a couple of years ago, but I actually went with KYB's because:

1. they're cheap - very good "bang for the buck"
2. I've used them on several vehicles with excellent results
3. they're available from Buick vendors.

:cool:

I don't have any complaints with Rancho. I do admit that Rancho shocks is awesome for having good value and all good with their adjustment.

Rancho, KYB, Edelbrock....

You would be blow away with a ride in a GN with a set of Bilsteins.
I've yet to see a new Vette without a set.:biggrin:

Back