You can type here any text you want

Shooting for 10s!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

psycho6cyl

Ponies Are For Lil Girls
This is my 2nd gn and with the body being really straight it was time to work the motor.I will be rebuilding the whole drivetrain for the most part. As far as i know the motor has never been built. My plans is to do heads cam package roller rockers new turbo and an Earl Brown front cover. I ordered a Stage 2 from extreme automatics and a nl converter from Dusty. Will also be doing a Rjc front mount and also XFI from Cal. I really don't need it but I always wanted it so now would be a better time than never. The toughest part thus far was getting the heads from Champion racing. But I finally relieved them. I will post pics with more details and hopefully make it to a track come spring time...

Looking forward to pics and more details. From what you have posted - similar to my car - 10.70 first time to track. 3 most important things are:
1) tune
2) tune
3) damn, I can never remember the 3rd thing!

wow 10.70s nice.. whats your combo? cam? were you running a lot of boost?

Looking forward to pics and more details. From what you have posted - similar to my car - 10.70 first time to track. 3 most important things are:
1) tune
2) tune
3) damn, I can never remember the 3rd thing!
The third thing is don't let your wife see your credit card bills.:shifty:

[quote="Pronto, The third thing is don't let your wife see your credit card bills.:shifty:[/quote]

LOL Funny thing is now if I mention a peep about anything she buys all I get is "Well YOU spend money on your Grand National!".

[quote="psycho6cyl, ]wow 10.70s nice.. whats your combo? cam? were you running a lot of boost?[/quote]

combo is pretty close to what you are thinking of doing, with forged internals and internally balanced. 10.70 was a test run on 22lbs. boost and 93/alky.
Cam is 'ancient chinese secret' - so secret even I don't know what it is! LOL

Back