You can type here any text you want

Should I mess with my suspension?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Buick_noob

Right now I am thinking about changing out all my suspension parts. Since I am over seas right now I am trying to picture what I need to change out. Looking from the outside of my 86 T-Type you can notice that the Buick is leaning towards the driver side. I have an airbag kit installed on both sides. I bought my Buick already modded and just fixing stuff as I go that crapped out like the rubber part on the rear brake line(it leaks fluid) or crappy wiring. I remember cleaning some fluid off of the lower control arm and seeing a bright red poly bushing. How would I know, other than if the poly bushing being red, if the previous own changed any suspension parts? Also should I stick with some stock parts and mix it up with UMI or HRpartsNSTUFF? Also the front leaks a little oil and I notice that the front ball joint are on the merge of cracking. Just want advice I been thinking in the future if I will do a LSx swap. Need advice on springs, rear and front suspension. This car is going to be use as a weekend track car and maybe two to three days as a daily.

Back