You can type here any text you want

Shout out and thanks

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

That GN Guy

I went to an air show at Bowman field in Louisville at the end of the summer last year. They had a small car show off to the side and there was a single GN. It was not modified and looked brand new, awesome car. I took about a dozen pictures of the engine bay from different angles to compare things later.

I was able to figure out where a lot of things under my hood were supposed to be from those pictures. I replaced my new upper radiator hose recently because the damn thing sagged into a pulley and started leaking. I got the hose support that was missing from gbody parts but had no idea where it went. Fortunately I had pictures from car show guy and was able to figure it out. Now my up pipe is zip tie free and I'm not buying any more hoses 😆 The list goes on, but you get the idea.

Just wanted to send a friendly thanks to car show people for unknowingly helping guys like me with their headaches.

Back