Show off (pictures) your Turbo Buick/Turbo Trans am

brittken,

your T is sweet!

gotta say though, it looks much sicker w/ the stock wheels!:D

did you beadblast your stock intercooler?

my stocker is just sitting in my garage w/ black chipped paint.

killrv6

No I used some paint thinner and a dremmel tool to remove as much paint as possible. Then I primed it real nicely and painted it. The pics look nice but it even looks better close up. This would be a good alternative for someone to have a different look. Another thing is you can always paint it back black if needed.

Killer v6

Hey killer v6 I just checked your car out and that is a sharp looking t also. I like the white ones with the chrome bumpers and blackout package. Keep it nice!!

oh just so there is no mix up, that white car on my website is jay carters car. my car is the silver limited with the landau top and chrome trim

Thats a nice T also!!!

Hey killrv6 thats a nice t also. It is a real sleeper car. I like the gns but its nice to see all the different combinations that could be purchased with a t type. It would be nice to have 1 of each;)

Looks like it's been a while since anyone posted pics here...well, here are a few new ones of my car. I just put the GNX style wheels ( actually American Racing / Enkei wheels ) on last week, snapped a few photos, and threw together a little web based slideshow...

http://www.ayresweb.com/GN/

i changed the comma for you :D

OK, what's with the ridiculous 10 minute time limit for editing posts? I tried to go in to change a comma to a period, and it said over 10 minutes had passed and I couldn't edit it?

I can see how it would be useful though. AFTER I bought my car and had some issues with it, I found some posts where the seller had posted some incriminating evidence that he knew the problems were there before he sold it to me, leaving me to fix them once I got it. When I pointed the posts out, he IMMEDIATELY deleted them. I did save them before that though, because I pretty much knew he would delete them once he knew I had found them.

TRL00688B_5.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRL00688B_11.jpg