You can type here any text you want

SICKness part 2! H&R Porche racing Nurburgring

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XxDarkSidexX

Banned
CHECK this out, I love finding these! Its a sick, trick, slick, heavly modded porsche. Fully raced out chasis and supporting engine and suspension mods. Ok bla bla bla heres the good stuff, beautifull backround of nurburgring, porsche smoking by MANY other race cars including early m3 gtr's, and gt3's, s2000 gtr's, ford focus, alfa gtr's, saw a M3 CSL edition in there, like they were nothing. Best part; the trick trick G meter on the bottom right. This whole video is a documentation of a new suspension tech. I think the numbers are either the amount of force being absorbed or the amount of stiffing or lossing correction. Whatever the hell it is, it fawking tight! ENJOY! Once again my kind of video, were there is no editing music or comentary, just the raw race footage.

**Listen to the gear whine, as the suspension dips the car around @ 6:55ish where he goes in 2nd gear on the high angeled cement bank.

Video - Uwe Alzen with new Audiotec Fischer G-Control at testdrive on the nürburgring

your welcome darkside

here is the same guy getting some, well lets call it "experience" at the track. If only he played gt4 like i do:biggrin: he would be like me and make the mistake in game hehe. I crashed there many times when I first drove that track, in GT4 of course that is.

Here is the same driver making a boo boo in a RSR porsche.
Video - VLN 28.08.06 Nordschleife Land , Alzen, Porsche crash

he is a fantastic driver though, mad respect!

Back