You can type here any text you want

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Swede

-89 TTA 7 sec car
I´ve seen some brothers around here that doesn´t know about the TTA-maillist where we are approx. 350 TTA owners hanging around with great experience and knowledge... please sign up now!

Heres how to do it, please make attention that not to fill in the subject line!

Send an email to tta-list-subscribe@89tta.net

In the body of the email type the following:

subscribe tta-list Your Name

Of course replace "Your Name" with your first and last name.

You will receive a confirmation email that you have successfully joined
the list! That's It!

If anyone has problems, questions, etc.. feel free to email me -
89turbota@89tta.net

Justin

Is there an archive for the list? If so could you guys point me in the right direction. Thanks

Sorry merc, no archive just e-mails. But i know that Justin is working with a project for it right now!

This list is delivered through Topica, and Topica maintains an archive of the emails. How far back I'm not sure, but it lists 29000+ messages for the list.

I joined a few weeks ago BTW. :cool:

Originally posted by Gokou
This list is delivered through Topica, and Topica maintains an archive of all 29000+ emails :p

I joined a few weeks ago BTW. :cool:

Sorry gokou, you are on the VERY old list and i think there only are approx. 10-20 left there.
The reason is that Topica sucks! Almost every day there was problem with that maillist!
Since TTA fellow Justin started up the new we have never had any problems at all.

Originally posted by The Swede

Sorry gokou, you are on the VERY old list and i think there only are approx. 10-20 left there.
The reason is that Topica sucks! Almost every day there was problem with that maillist!
Since TTA fellow Justin started up the new we have never had any problems at all.

Well, don't I look stupid now :p

Guess I'll unsubscribe from the topica list and subscribe to the other list. :)

He he he.... no problems gokou!:cool:
Nobody is perfect in this world.......

You didn´t wonder why there wasen´t any e-mail coming did you?:rolleyes:

Originally posted by The Swede
He he he.... no problems gokou!:cool:
Nobody is perfect in this world.......

You didn´t wonder why there wasen´t any e-mail coming did you?:rolleyes:

I was getting email through topica, but only a few. I thought the list wasn't very active :p

Originally posted by Gokou

I was getting email through topica, but only a few. I thought the list wasn't very active :p

But from now you will notice a lot of traffic there! :D
Some days it can be over 50 mails! :eek:

Back