You can type here any text you want

since search dont work,i need a exhaust valve # that accepts a seal

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

greeneyegi

im having my stock ported 8445 heads completed and need a stock exhaust valve part # that we can put in that wont tear up a seal.thanx

Earl just helped me with the same question! FYI, I just found out today that Champion will sell these to you too.

From Tom at Champion...

" They are the best replacement valve for the Buick V-6. We
use them in our CNC ported Iron Heads and the GN1 Alum Heads. Cost is
114.36 for a set of 6 , Intake valves are the same price "

Autozone has a Melling exhaust valve with a strait stem for $9.49. Part # V1389 if you want a stock valve. Most aftermarket valves have straight stems. The Ferreas are top notch and worth the cost.

Are you using the factory original intake valves?
yes,the only reason for the change in the exhaust was because of the previous post about"valve stems".
my newly purchased gessler ported heads from another member here, were in the shop getting a valve job,new springs,etc when i ran across the post.i shot down after work to speak with my machinist ,my exhaust stems had already been cut down but still had the original valves.the 2-3 hours every night im searching "stuff" on here will pay off in the end.its highly addictive.i already ordered a set from evilbay for 103$ delivered,ferrea

yes,the only reason for the change in the exhaust was because of the previous post about"valve stems".
my newly purchased gessler ported heads from another member here, were in the shop getting a valve job,new springs,etc when i ran across the post.i shot down after work to speak with my machinist ,my exhaust stems had already been cut down but still had the original valves.the 2-3 hours every night im searching "stuff" on here will pay off in the end.its highly addictive.i already ordered a set from evilbay for 103$ delivered,ferrea
I'm surprised that Gessler didn't cut down the exhaust guides and install different valves.

the guides were cut but the valves were stock.ibside the sleeve looked brass colored

Back