You can type here any text you want

SIR Tucson Dec. 15 (saturday)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Azrial89

Who's going to the open test and tune this Saturday at SIR? I'm going and a bunch of guys from work are going with. I would love to have some more buick power to show up!

im going....... look for a yellow skylark wi a black vinyl top, couple other guys i know are going also.
wish i was taking the gn but its in pieces.

robet

buickbert said:
im going....... look for a yellow skylark wi a black vinyl top, couple other guys i know are going also.
wish i was taking the gn but its in pieces.

robet

I will come to meet you guys.... PM me your number if you would like me to call ya..

CRAP.

I'm headed out to Lou's shop in CA to pick up my car that morning..... no way I could swing that many miles in time.....:(

Wanted to but Nick's got my car in Phoenix rebuilding the tranny. I think this is the last tnt for december so happy holidays and look forward to meeting ya in the new year

nice, Nick builds a great trans. what was wrong with cliffs becides it filling like JJit was going to rip the car in half

Well I see the weather looks a bit sketchy on Saturday, so hopefully it will hold out. If it does hold out, I look forward to meeting everybody. If not, than I guess it will be another time for us all to get together.

Hey boost, how ya doin? Yeah, between the 1-2 shift and going into 3rd whenever it wanted to. Went and visited Nick and he drove it a few times, decided to go thru it and freshen up that torque converter like you mentioned. Then the only big unknown with the car will be cam and turbo.

Just in from SIR...

Happy Friday Racers & Fans!

We are sorry to say that tomorrow's Year End Dash for Cash Gambler and Test N Tune is cancelled due to the weather.

The new season will start back up in January, so hope to see you all next month!

Don's Hot Rod Shop (2811 N Stone Ave) has their annual "Chips - n - Chat" tomorrow from 11am-1pm. If you're in the area, stop on in! Don's is also collecting canned food or Toy's for Tots. You guys did an awesome job donating food & toys for the Santa Race, so let's help Don's Hot Rod Shop with their collection. Your generosity is going to put a smile on a lot of families this Christmas.

From the entire SIR Team, thanks for an awesome 2012 year, and Merry Christmas!!!

Back