You can type here any text you want

SL55AMG vs Idaho GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ChrisChow

I took the Idaho car out for a drive with my Dad when we happened upon a middle eastern man driving a silver 2004 SL55 AMG mercedes. Of course I didn't hesitate to roll on the guy when he looked over he was a little surprised to see someone challenge him.

A double glance over when the T72R trim started to spool and we were racing to the next light 1/4mile away. Initially, he was a 1/2 car infront and very soon we passed him and left a huge gap between us. He really didn't know what him. We got to the light and I started to spool up the trans brake ( are you reading this Len?) and before I could get any rpms, the foolio granted me a pretty big hole shot. The next intersection was only an 1/8 mile away and I started to reel him in. But I didn't actually pass him because we both had to stop. He gave me a thumbs up and we went in different directions. It was a start of a great week.

Back