SMC Alky bottle with a FM

Fast231

Turbo Luvr
Heya all, were is everyone mounting there bottle with a front mount??. With my pipes it sure doesnt seem to be the room to get a bottle attached to the shroud.

TIA

What kind of FM? I have a V2 and I mounted mine about 1/4" more to the right of the fan and have no problems.

ATR front mount.. It's pretty tight. The cooler pipes coming down from the turbo are right tight to the rad support when they go up...(thats why there isnt the room to mount the bottle):confused:

I prolly will build a bracket so i can still mount on the shroud, i need about three inches.

Fast231, I've got an Eastern Performance F/M, and had the same problem. I cut 2 vertical slits in the shroud, and ran 2 metal straps around the bottle. (The hose clamps on the bottle keep 'em from sliding off) With mine, the bottle isn't straight up and down, but it sits kinda low, so it's no big deal to me.

I work for the cable company and got the stainless strips from them. Guess that you could use 2-3 thick tie wraps, if you can't find straps anywhere.

SalvageV6 made a nice bracket for his, I believe the post is in here somewhere. He had pictures...