You can type here any text you want

Smoked a 70's camaro with 2 4-barrels and a high rise!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BM Computer Src

This happened at Bradenton motorsports park. His camaro was loud, had a lumpy roar to it, and had 2 mean looking 4-barrels sticking up out of his hood on a high rise manifold. He was on slicks as well. We recently installed the TE-44 and V4 Intercooler, and were tuning with the new equipment. He left about 1-2 cars ahead of me off the tree. The GN pulled by him hard, and had a sizeable lead at the end. This run turned out to be our best of the night, an 11.76 @ 115. The best part was that this camaro had been smoked in the previous round by a friend on this board (Razor), with his TTA. He ran 12.30 and whooped him, so this poor guy got smacked around back to back by the best buford's ever made.

:)
-Bob

hehehe

Gotta love it, good kills, I remember when tunnel rams started going out of style and people were making more power with a single, they were everywhere at swapmeets.
Mark
87GN

good goin, i cant say much for high rise intakes. if its pullin mid 12s something is wrong w/ that motor is not stout enuff

These guys really crack me up with there Tunnel rams, big Carbs, rollbars, fuel cells, big slicks, open headers and can't run but mid 12's, with all this you would think they would alot faster!

Nice kill!!

Good kill, gotta wonder about the logic of those guys who are drowning those engines with 2x4's, they could probably bolt a single 4 setup on and pick up quite a bit, but then it wouldn't look as cool. :rolleyes:

high rise intake huh?

yeah those cars with high rise intake manafolds can be trouble......especially those 65 impalla's with 283's! :rolleyes:

Back