Snap on scanner for sale

GOT JCE

RIP Ruka Jean
I have a Snap on Scanner model MT2500 with a bunch of modules that go with it,Asian,Ford,GM,Chrysler/Dodge.I bought a 1986 GN from a woman who owned a tranny shop with her husband (who died)and no longer had a use for it since she sold the business.So it came with the car.I will never use this thing.She showed me how it works,and what all the modules were for.It is in great shape.There is no manuals for it or box.No idea what it is worth.If no interest in it I will dump it on Ebay.Thanks,AJ 203-596-1564 days or 203-879-0200 eves

VMAXRIDER said:
I have a Snap on Scanner model MT2500 with a bunch of modules that go with it,Asian,Ford,GM,Chrysler/Dodge.I bought a 1986 GN from a woman who owned a tranny shop with her husband (who died)and no longer had a use for it since she sold the business.So it came with the car.I will never use this thing.She showed me how it works,and what all the modules were for.It is in great shape.There is no manuals for it or box.No idea what it is worth.If no interest in it I will dump it on Ebay.Thanks,AJ 203-596-1564 days or 203-879-0200 eves

PM sent