You can type here any text you want

Sneak Peek of GN before its posted for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

chitowngn87

1987 Grand National going for sale next week its in rough shape. I bought it 8 years ago with 96K it has 97470 miles now, previous owner had engine, turbo, and trans rebuilt in the 60K range have papers. Needs doors and repaint. Had a friend who was doing the bodywork got shady and left it a mess. Missing bumpers but rest of car appears to be there. Have extra pass fender. Due to finances has not run in 5 years. Rear end is going so I parked it. No exhaust after the cat. Put a new battery in it and got it to turn over but not start. 4yo was getting impatient so I had to leave it at that today. I know the maf isn't plugged in so I have no reason to believe I can't get it running this weekend. Which brings me to the point of this post:
The car is located in Mokena IL, a south Chicago burb, and I am going to be there much of the weekend so if any interested parties would like to see it PM me. Haven't set a price yet, thinking it over and it depends on if I get it running. If the price is right I can throw in all the parts in boxes I have.
Moser 31 spline axels, matching eaton, new bearings, new energy suspension bushing for rear, one gal omni epoxy prime, one gal omni high build prime, plus other misc goodies.
I will have the link in the next 10 min. Uploading 200mb to flickr takes a while.
Lots of pics. Have more but I think my flickr is maxed out for the month.

The price will be reasonable. Its a must go soon situation. The car will not drive home but should drive up the trailer. The rust on the doors is way worse than any body rust. I've had indoors since I had it and in garages that never went below freezing.

Back