You can type here any text you want

Some great deals on used parts - kirban

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dennis Kirban

I hope to roll out several threads. This thread features some big items all bargains. All prices quoted in this thread include UPS.....I have no skills to post photos however send me a pm with your email address and I can get you a photo if need be on some of the below items. I have noted what I got photos of.

My descriptions I believe are very accurate. Paypal works best but second choice is credit cards. Don't send any money by any method until I confirm I am holding item specifically for you.

Here goes:

1984-1987 Turbo Regal specifically a GN (black) front bumper with steel brace good bumper guards intact paint is shot. Bumper is straight bumper cushion intact even has front license plate bracket. Boxed & UPS to any of the 48 states $115.00. Member paint is shot.

1984-1987 Turbo Regal chrome front bumper also straight with steel brace, good bumper guards intact MISSING front bumper cushion chrome is very nice & brite does show rain marks across the top surface. Boxed and shipped UPS to any of the 48 states $100.00

Set of 4 ARE (AMERICAN RACING EQUIPMENT) 15 by 7 multi bolt pattern meaning 4 1/2, 4 3/4 and 5 inch aluminum wheels missing the large center caps that hide the lug nut holes. Its a star pattern wheel. Used decent need polishing. Boxed and shipped UPS to any of the 48 states just $100.00

On any of the above I can email photo if you email me your email address!!!!! Keep in mind someone may jump and buy them without waiting for photos.

1986 Regal used front grille. Came out of a regular Regal says Buick in chrome across the top Regal emblem is still attached in the grill nothing busted or cracked. Has chrome edges. Cheap $40 boxed and UPS to any of the 48 states. Chrome has the weathered look.

Original 1984-1987 Turbo Regal black headlite bezel RH (passenger side) nothing busted or cracked even looking faded paint. Cheap at $32 includes boxed & UPS to any of the 48 states.

For any 1984-1987 Turbo Regal the amber lites that sit in the front bumper used set great shape not busted or cracked $38 for a pair to any of the 48 states UPS.

A mint set (may be new) set of black embroidered GNX carpeted floor mats. Includes set of 2 rear that are plain so its a set of 4 total for $105 to your door UPS to any of the 48 states.

A single used chrome 15 by 7 original Grand National rim does have some minor rust on face surface straight rim great as a spare or on a driver car not a show car. I can provide a photo if need be. Price is just $65 boxed and includes UPS to any of the 48 states.

That's it for this post....keep in mind on the large items boxes cost $10 to $15 each and bumpers rims etc can run $25 or more to ship. So parts are actually very reasonable as prices quoted is your total cost.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Set of 4 ARE (AMERICAN RACING EQUIPMENT) 15 by 7 multi bolt pattern meaning 4 1/2, 4 3/4 and 5 inch aluminum wheels missing the large center caps that hide the lug nut holes. Its a star pattern wheel. Used decent need polishing. Boxed and shipped UPS to any of the 48 states just $100.00

any pick trying to figure what they look like thanks Ron

Part 3 More used bargains

Again all prices listed include UPS to the 48 states. Paypal works best but can do credit cards. You must email and I must confirm before ending any payment of any type.

For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal used flip down license plate bracket. Makes pumping gas a breeze as plate bracket stays in down position. They are used. $30 includes ups to any of the 48 states. I have 5 to sell.

For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a good used air cleaner snorkel this is the air duct looking part that goes on the end of the stock airbox that draws the air in. Cheap at $26 includes UPS to the 48 states.

For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal with console I have a used console diecast plate and included with it is a new repo applique kit and shifter indicator ready to install both springs are intact that work the ash tray lid. Price is $48 includes UPS to the 48 states.

For the 1984-1985 Turbo Regal. A set of 6 original GM plug wires they are used and a real bear to get off those engines!!!! Takes $45 to own them includes UPS to the 48 states. These are originals each one is numbered 1 thru 6. These are different lengths than the 1986-1987 Turbo Regals.

For the 19986 Grand National actually fits all 1984-1987 Turbo Regals a used grille where entire grille has been sprayed satin black nothing busted or cracked. A cheap grille for a every day driver car just $34 includes UPS to any of the 48 states.

For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a stock original inlet pipe nice shape like new just $28 includes UPS to the 48 states.

For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal with console the pop in ash tray that sits in the center console nice shape takes $26 to buy it includes UPS to the 48 states.

For any 1984-1987 Turbo Regal with chrome package a used left hand (drivers side) marker lite that attaches to the headlite bezel. Good shape but used just $28 includes UPS to any of the 48 states.

Similar to above only it is the mate again for chrome package car passenger side (RH) again $28 includes UPS to any of the 48 states.

You got option to buy both marker lites for $52 UPS to any of the 48 states if you want both and if they are available.

That concludes this list.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Part 4 Not bargains but hard to find

Again all prices include UPS to any of the 48 states. These are not bargains because in my findings (opinions) these are hard to find.

We have been blessed with cars that feature a very poor design of interior pull straps for closing the doors as many of you know. Whatever testing they did originally, was not enough with the format they produced.

With that said, you know the parts I am referring to the front and rear plastic trim that the pull strap attaches to. (Limiteds of course had a far better design) The rear plastic trim is the same for either door. The front is different for left & rite as it angles in the front of the molding.

I am sure G body can attest to it....its like playing the lottery you may hit one good one in about 15 if that good. Plus keys can scratch the gray inserts and the chrome can peel besides the ends busting off. Ones listed below do not have any of these issues!!!

The ones listed here if I needed them for my car I would use these, they are that nice.

Below fits all 1984-1987 Turbo Regals (Except Limited versions)

Front drivers door nothing busted or cracked like a perfect used one $55 includes UPS to the 48 states.

Front passenger door nothing busted or cracked etc like perfect used $55 includes UPS to any of the 48 states.

Either door the rear plastic molding again like perfect used $55 includes UPS to any of the 48 states.

Only have one of each.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

any pick trying to figure what they look like thanks Ron

You need to email me so I can have my secretary tomorrow download it from my camera and I can forward to you.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

ill take this For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal used flip down license plate bracket $30 includes

Part 5 Used parts

Again everything listed includes UPS to any of the 48 states. Pictures are a time consuming problem for me. On below if you buy it, and it is not what I claim we will give a full refund.

For the troublesome powermaster unit I have a used Cardone reproduction brake bowl. There is nothing wrong with it. We sell them retail for I think $179.95. Own this one for $105 includes UPS to any of the 48 states. Brake bowl is that grenade black ball on the powermaster and 80% of the time that is the issue. If you buy this bowl you MUST flush your brake system so the fluid looks new again. Will stand behind it for 90 days.

For the 1986 Turbo Regal the trim plate used that sits above the glove box super nice shape nothing busted just $30 to your door UPS to any of the 48 states. The 1987 Turbo-T was different....1984-85 may be the same.

For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal coming off the stock air cleaner box is that rubber like elbow has the thread insert for the one air temp sensor. Cheap at $22 to your door UPS any of the 48 states. Think I have 3 to sell.

For the 1987 Turbo Regal the upgraded plastic power steering reservoir. It is used perfect no lid. This is the later version also appears on some 1986 models. Cheap at $80 includes UPS to any of the 48 states.

When I was in grade school all we had was 48 states....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

tis it for me....

kirban 2 cents worth

Giving interested parties a heads up will be able to look at my emails sometime friday afternoon and take care of photos that I do have at that time.

Appreciate the interest.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Again all prices include UPS to any of the 48 states. These are not bargains because in my findings (opinions) these are hard to find.

We have been blessed with cars that feature a very poor design of interior pull straps for closing the doors as many of you know. Whatever testing they did originally, was not enough with the format they produced.

With that said, you know the parts I am referring to the front and rear plastic trim that the pull strap attaches to. (Limiteds of course had a far better design) The rear plastic trim is the same for either door. The front is different for left & rite as it angles in the front of the molding.

I am sure G body can attest to it....its like playing the lottery you may hit one good one in about 15 if that good. Plus keys can scratch the gray inserts and the chrome can peel besides the ends busting off. Ones listed below do not have any of these issues!!!

The ones listed here if I needed them for my car I would use these, they are that nice.

Below fits all 1984-1987 Turbo Regals (Except Limited versions)

Front drivers door nothing busted or cracked like a perfect used one $55 includes UPS to the 48 states.

Front passenger door nothing busted or cracked etc like perfect used $55 includes UPS to any of the 48 states.

Either door the rear plastic molding again like perfect used $55 includes UPS to any of the 48 states.

Only have one of each.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Dennis i'll take all 4 for $200.00

We are building new like factory units in aluminum. To solve this needle in a hay stack problem.

Back