Some kind of Mercedes kill

ZNix

Young-Gun
Hello! I really have no clue what kind of Mercedes it was. I couldn't tell from the front, and I never got the chance to see his rear end :p. Anyways, I was cruising down the new stretch of highway (smooth as glass, barely ever cops) doing 65-70 MPH and minding my own business, when I see a new style Merc start gaining on me. I am guessing it was a 2009-10 by looking at the front end. I didn't think anything of it, until he got on my bumper and stayed there. I was in the right lane, so I figured he would just move over, but he didn't. I down-shifted to D and slowed to 50 MPH, thinking he might want to race. I was right! He put his blinker on, and gunned it! It certainly had a nice exhaust tone. His rear-end was about to my door before I floored it. I instantly stopped his pull and kept going till about 110 MPH with about half a car between us. I need to work on the tune some more, but I am happy. I want to say the Merc was a newer C63 AMG, but I can't be positive.

Thanks guys! Its always fun getting a race out of the blue. Gets that adrenaline pumpin'.

Nix