You can type here any text you want

some of my STi kills

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

White Out

As many of you know I have a very sick STi and a 12 second GN.
Well I moved out to SoCal a few months ago and have been scaring the fok outta people with my car. At the dyno where I was tuned I put down 390awhp and 360awtq, stock STi's (300/300) put down 200awhp on this dyno. I am aiming for low 11's with my current set up. When I get back to MI I am getting a new intake w/tune and a new cluctch (around 470awhp on a "hearbreaker" dyno)My license plate is PWNED U.
Here are a few runs from the past few weeks. I just copied them from a WRX forum.
My romate and I were crusin down the highway, opening up the ewg whenever possible, when we come up on a Cayman S. They take off, we follow. I pull up next to them and look over, it is two 60+ men that give me the "stupid r1cAr" look. Then the driver punches it, puts a car length on me, I punch it in 3rd, pull up next to him, shift into 4th and start running away. Had to slow down for the exit about 5 car lengths infront of him, threw out a wave and got off the highway.
PWNED U strikes again.

Today I am driving home from an All Wheel Junkies meet on the highway. Doing 80 in a 65, I see a set of blue lights coming up quick. It passes me, a 6.0 GTO, I speed up and get next to him. Downshift to 4th gear and he gets on it and pulls 1/2 a car lead on me. I get on it, top of 4th I pull up head to head. I shift into 5th and start running away. I shut down pretty high in 5th. He flys by.
Then he slows down and lets me catch up, we roll down the windows, thumbs up and then I PWNED him again. Then I got off the highway and waived. Those guys did NOT expect that.

To start, I love SoCal.

I am crusing at 85ish, and I see a bike up ahead. I drop to 5th and start gaining on him. I look down at my tach as I pull next to him, 4500rpm in 5th gear. He hits it, as do I...

I start pulling on him!

After a few more runs with him jumping on it and me reeling him in. We make eye contact and wave. He was on a naked Honda bike, silver tank w/ red honda badge. I went to Honda's site and it looks like a 599 or 919, proably a 599.

PWNED U strikes again.

I am going to be in San Diego untill the morning of the 26th. If there are any tb guys that want to meet/hang out/go to bars, feel free to pm me. I want to meet as many SoCal car guys as possible. Yesterday I met a turbo LS1 guy, he was very nice, and not cocky. If we were back home (MI) I would have expected him to be a dick.

Nick

If you come up to the valley(SFV) before you leave, let me know, All my friends up here have some sick rides, I know a couple of TB guys around here too.

Cool, it would be great to meet more cali car people. n00b question, is sfv san fernando valley?

Nick

What is PWNED? I always thought people kept hiting the p instead of the o to spell owned.

White Out said:
Cool, it would be great to meet more cali car people. n00b question, is sfv san fernando valley?

Nick

yeah, san fernando valley, let me know

pwnedis just another version of internet jargan of owned. I was thinking of getting OWN3D U for the GN. :biggrin:
I just map quested san fernando and it is a ways away from me. I am in downtown San Diego. I won't be able to make a hike that far, sorry man.

Nick

Mann, We have a crew of guys out here In Diego

We use to meet up all the time at Qualcomm and some would race, others would talk shop and watch the races. If you want, me and my buddies out here can all meet up. I have been working so much tho, but one day if you want we can all meet up. Most likely on a weekend, but pm me and let me know.

Gotta call BS on this one...you might have beat a 400 hp GTO on the highway from a roll but give me a break on the bike kill. My buddy has a evo rs and the 1-2 shift is nasty but after that it falls off a little especially on the highway, chances are he was just toying with you or had something wrong with his bike.

An 11sec car will pull on a small naked Honda, especially if the guy didn't down shift. The jap 4's like to be at 10,000rpm plus to really move, so on the highway cruising in 6th, you would have to drop an I4 rocket in third to get the best acceleration, 4th or 5th will just lug for a second.
Have fun cranking up the STI, atleast you don't have to worry about 2nd gear going south on ya. :biggrin:

Just examined the first post a little closer and didnt see that there was a problem with the dyno because 390 tq is not a low 11 sec car. After reading your car is closer to the high 400 tq range you deff smoked that GTO and the bike was probably a lower CC like you said and beat that as well. Nice kills, have a mod list and pics?

Back