You can type here any text you want

Some Parts for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tazgn

Well,
I guess it's time to go through the garage again. Heres a new list of parts I'm offering to Hawaii TR owners first (cheaper too)

Art Carr 3200 non-lockup 9" converter. Worked EXCELLENT and extremely streetable. In fact for the most part, putting around on the street, it was about 200 rpm higher than stock. $80

Also have an Art Carr non-lockup 2004R tranny. It needs a rebuild. But has VERY VERY few miles (probably around 500-1000 miles. Reverse slips badly right now. $40 or take the converter and tranny for $100.

Stageright transbrake. I lost some of the instructions, but I have most of the installation instructions. I can explain or even help with the installation. Pretty easy. Hardest part of the install is trying to keep the tranny fluid out of your hair. :eek: $30

Brand new copper head gaskets. Still in the package. I bought for my last rebuild but decided not to o-ring the block and went with stock gaskets instead. $20

NEW front brace connector. This goes from frame to frame under the radiator support to stiffen up the chassis. This DOES NOT work with a front mount IC (which is why I never installed it). $20

Chrome air breather/tube for drivers side valve cover. It wasn't needed with the new valve covers I got. $5

Stock valve covers $5

Stock pistons and rods. 65K miles. just needs to be cleaned up. $20 for all 6

Stock shifter. the base, column, handle, and I think I have the cable too (not sure). $30

Just looking to clean out the garage a bit and offset the $4500 I just spent on a new tranny/converter from perf. trans.

Also, if anyone is interested, after tax returns come back I'll probably have a set of 55# injectors for sale and a Hemco race upper plenum. (plan on going with 83 pounders and a new sheetmetal intake).

Only stipulation for any of these parts is that you come pick them up. I'm in Aiea by Buzz's steak house.

Derrick - PRAYING to have the car back together and going good for the fastest streetcar shootout coming up.

NEW front brace connector

NEW front brace connector. This goes from frame to frame under the radiator support to stiffen up the chassis. This DOES NOT work with a front mount IC (which is why I never installed it). $20

Hi Dereck i'll take it.:)

Guy

Pretty quick there Guy! I'll just take the shifter and valve covers please.:)

Mick 574-9051

Sent you mail

I'll take the front braces and the shifter and valves covers.

Nah, just joking guys:D
I'm buying some of the other parts.

Geez

My A** barely made a dent in the couch after posting this and already the Front frame brace, trans brake, converter, valve covers, and shifter are gone..... :) I will let everyone know how to get here (for those of you that don't know). I'll be here tomrrow (ROOTING FOR THE PAT's!!!!! GO PATRIOTS, superbowl Champions FINALLY!!! Damn being from New England I am DUE to finally have a Championship team other than the old Celtics). I f no one wants the tranny, anyone want to help me tear it apart for a "learning experience"??? I have no quarms with tearing apart any part of the car, except the auto tranny. So I think it's a good candidate for a teardown to "learn". ;)

Please let me know guys when you can come for the stuff... Or maybe meet up at the track next weekend. The car won't be there, but I can drive the mini-van:( .

Derrick

The trans

Sorry guys, but John spoke up for the tranny as well....

I think the only things left are the head gaskets and pistons.

Derrick

Back