Some Parts Needed..

TurboToy

4PLAYN
BUILDING A NEW RACE CAR AND NEED SOME PARTS TO GET IT STARTED, LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE FOR SALE THANKS

COMPLETE GRAY BUCKET INTERIOR FOR HARD TOP CAR : DASH WIREING HARNESS EVERYTHING.

ENGINE PULL OUT COMPLETE RUNNING OR NOT JUST NEED THE STARTING POINT TO BUILD A TURBO CAR.

ENGINE WIRING HARNESS.

BLACK TRIM PACKAGE : FRONT WINDSHIELD REAR WINDSHILD AND TAIL LIGHTS AND DECK LID AND GRILL

THANKS TURBOTOY

YOU CAN GET INTOUCH WITH ME BY EMAIL BRYAN_TX99@YAHOO.COM OR MY CELL 469-853-7062 MY NAME IS BRYAN

THE CAR I HAVE IS A LIMITED V8 CAR IS VERY GOOD SHAPE ALL THE CHROME TRIM IS GOOD ON IT AND THE INTERIOR IS BLUE LIMITED TRIM IF ANYONE IS NEEDING ANY OF IT.

I have Turbo blocks, Cranks, and rods. I can sell as a package deal. PM if interested.

Regards,
Chris

Yo Mcdade, did you leave your computer charger @ the shop today? check and make sure---I found one in the office after you left thats not mine????????????-late

I have a COMPLETE '87 harness with all sensors which includes the injector harness and battery cable and computer.

I also have a black GN bumper and very nice set of black headlight bezels.

I also have a few other parts but not really for a race car.

Stock 86/87 Intercooler and scoop
a couple of stock Turbos, one highly polished
wastegate actuators
wastegates
highflow 3" cat
stock cat

Let me know if there's something you can use. Good luck on the project.

Frank

I havew a caspers engine harness. Less then a year old. The coil pack wiring was extended to reach the fire wall. $650 from caspers. $450 for mine.
Chris

I have a pretty complete gray interior out of my salvage T-Type. Carpet, and front seats have typical wear, rest is pretty good. No dash.
Let me know if you want some. In the DFW area.
Thanks, Rob

I have a complete 1987 GN car that is hit in the left front for a good price. the left over parts you can part out and get some money back. I will email you

TTT still needing parts had lots of calls but no call backs with pricing. thanks turbotoy