You can type here any text you want

Some Parts Still For Sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

REAPER231

The Power of the Darkside!!!
Rachet Type Torque Strap $25.00

Lt1 Maf $50.

Both Prices Include Shipping , Add 3% If Paying By Paypal :)

Reaper,
How old is the MAF sensor? Do you have a translator too?

Thanks

I BOUGHT IT OFF A MEMBER A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO I WOULD SAY ITS 5-6 YRS OLD , WORKS FINE , I HAD A TRANSLATOR BUT IT WENT BAD ON ME , YOU WOULD HAVE TO BUY THE TRANSLATOR , FULL THROTTLE ON THE BOARD HE SELLS 'EM :)

I have a solid MAF pipe that fits up perfectly to my stock sensor and air box. Is there any modification required to go to the LT!?

Thanks

I have a solid MAF pipe that fits up perfectly to my stock sensor and air box. Is there any modification required to go to the LT!?

Thanks

the lt1 is same size as stock maf 3 " , the lt1 is not as long as a stock maf , little shorter . shouldnt be a problem.:)

3 inches shorter? The stock sensor measures 3 3/4 from lip to lip. Are we talking about the measurement?

Thanks

3 inches shorter? The stock sensor measures 3 3/4 from lip to lip. Are we talking about the measurement?

Thanks

Listen give me a call so i can understand what you want here , all you have to do is bolt it on in place of the stock maf , get a translator, plug it in and go . call me if you want 732-597-3360 ok

hey Reaper do you have any pics of the torque strap....is it in good shape

paypal money has been sent to your account....Thanks Again dude

Back