Some pictures of da Brick!

Steve, let's see some pictures at the track.
11's young man!!!

John Wilde said:
Steve, let's see some pictures at the track.
11's young man!!!

I plan on it John! Gonna wait for some nice cool air around December/January... In the meantime, gonna get the suspension finished and a few other little odds and ends.. Then just get some M/T 275/50/15 radials and be ready to rock! :biggrin: :cool:

Nice, I like the color :)

Gonna wait for some nice cool air around December/January

For some reason that pisses me off. Seriously though, we have some mild weather occasionally during the winter and as long as the temp is over 50 degrees we still get to race. Glad I'm not any further north than here.....

86brick said:
I plan on it John! Gonna wait for some nice cool air around December/January... In the meantime, gonna get the suspension finished and a few other little odds and ends.. Then just get some M/T 275/50/15 radials and be ready to rock! :biggrin: :cool:

Just be careful, we don't need another brick in the wall! :biggrin:
Sorry Bad Pink Floyd reference!

Dusty Bradford said:
Nice, I like the color :)

For some reason that pisses me off. Seriously though, we have some mild weather occasionally during the winter and as long as the temp is over 50 degrees we still get to race. Glad I'm not any further north than here.....

Yeah I figured you'd like the color ;)

That is the one good thing about living down here (you can pretty much race year round including the winter when most people are dealing with that white stuff).... I hear ya on not being any further north, although after seeing what hurricane Katrina did to the Gulf coast those Northerners are probably thinking you can keep your "nice southern weather" :eek: Guess you gotta take the bad with the good!

John Wilde said:
Just be careful, we don't need another brick in the wall! :biggrin:
Sorry Bad Pink Floyd reference!

Damn, now you've gone and done it John, that song will be in my head all day.... "Teacher leave those kids alone!" LOL

John, you have mail....

After seeing the last few hurricanes anything less than 100 miles from the coast could be bad.

Dusty,

You are the man, I would like some full sized pics later.
I will let you know which!!! :D