You can type here any text you want

Some recent pix

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboDave

RIP DAVE
Staff member
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Just took some pix recently.

Attachments

• 100_0596.JPG
    100_0596.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 291
  • 100_0599.JPG
    100_0599.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 291
  • 100_0603.JPG
    100_0603.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 287
  • 100_0606.JPG
    100_0606.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 293
Nice pics :cool: Big fan of open spaces here...really liked the plains of TN & KY when I was there for the Nationals. Wouldn't mind moving there @ all!

Nice pics :cool: Big fan of open spaces here...really liked the plains of TN & KY when I was there for the Nationals. Wouldn't mind moving there @ all!

I'm on the east end of TN. We have NO plains here. :wink: Ask Scot. There isn't a flat piece of ground anywhere!:eek: We're in the foothills here. The mountains are about 15-20 miles east of us. Then again, our weather here is a whole lot better than west TN!! Our winters are milder, and our summers are a TON milder.

I'm on the east end of TN. We have NO plains here. :wink: Ask Scot. There isn't a flat piece of ground anywhere!:eek: We're in the foothills here. The mountains are about 15-20 miles east of us. Then again, our weather here is a whole lot better than west TN!! Our winters are milder, and our summers are a TON milder.

I hear ya! Had to be the area in Clarksville that I visited while @ the Nationals. I heard 1st hand from Scott & Donnie about the milder winter in your areas compared to KY. Also heard the taxes are pretty low too...still seems like a nice place to live IMO.

Very nice pics...they look like poster material.

Exactly why I took them! My wife wants some poster sized pix of them to match the other muscle car posters hanging in the garage.

Back