You can type here any text you want

Something Fresh! '03 Cobra vs Z06 vid!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Somethings up with that Z06, did he give up? no way would he fall that fast.
Well, at least the Z is warranted and it still runs. Gotta love HP with a warranty. Thats the onyl reason I gave up the GN.

How is your tranny?

Dave

Haven't had an issue since Bruce fixed the torque converter. There was a hairline crack in the hub. OUCH!:eek:

Better turn down the boost!

I miss my Buick but love my Z06, I think I'll get another GN shortly though.

Ahhh yes! Turn the boost down, actually I'm slowly de-tuning the GN. I put a smaller turbo on and turned down the boost a tad.

Z06... Awsome car, thought about getting one. Then I think well just wait until the C6 hits the streets so the price of the Z06 comes down a tad. Just me thinking though.

What I really want is a '67 Camaro convertible. I just sold my WRX so I'm on the hunt, looking for my next toy.:)

67 Camaro Converitble...definetly the best looking year ever. I had a 67 Mustang Convertible, the GN was much more fun.
Why did you sell the WRX??? Those are fun.
A Z06 would be a nice toy low. 12's out of the box, high 11's with a real air cleaner, on stock tires. No, I'm not biased.

Originally posted by Vett-Klr
67 Camaro Converitble...definetly the best looking year ever. I had a 67 Mustang Convertible, the GN was much more fun.
Why did you sell the WRX??? Those are fun.
A Z06 would be a nice toy low. 12's out of the box, high 11's with a real air cleaner, on stock tires. No, I'm not biased.

LOL

Hmmm WRX was fun, very fun but it lacked torque in a 3rd gear pull, and there is a bit of an age gap for me and those who aspire to own one. For example the young man that bought mine was 22.

I've owned several 60's mustangs as well. I thought I would try something different with a 67 Camaro.

Originally posted by boostedmaxPSI
I've owned several 60's mustangs as well. I thought I would try something different with a 67 Camaro.

You will definetly enjoy the Camaro a bit more. I'm a Mustang guy and while I prefer the newer Mustang body style, the older Camaro's are better looking than older Mustang's.

Good luck with it!

Dave

Back