Sony E-reader PRS-700

WH1_T-Type

$110 shipped

Fully functioning, comes with zip up cover, mini-USB cable, and wall charger.

Reason for selling is that I am looking to upgrade to a newer model.

Thanks for looking!!

(I will post pictures Friday afternoon)

Some facts from the website

"The Sony® PRS-700 Reader Digital Book isn't just about using it to read digital books. With the included Reader Library 2.5 PC Software, you can easily transfer Adobe® PDF documents, Microsoft® Word documents, BBeB® format, and other text file formats to the Reader. It also supports EPUB/ADEPT and connection with Adobe Digital Editions. You can even play back unsecured MP3s and AAC audio files.

The Sony® PRS-700 Reader Digital Book provides a unique way to experience reading. With its impressive 6-inch display, utilizing breakthrough E Ink® technology that's almost paper-like, making it easy to read, even outdoors in the sunshine. In addition, the screen allows for high contrast and high resolution, with a near 180º viewing angle.

The Reader Digital Book gives you the freedom to leave that stack of paperbacks at home. The 512 MB internal memory will hold approximately 350 average size digital books and hundreds more with optional removable Memory Stick Duo™ media or SD memory cards."

PRS-700BC | Reader Digital Book | Sony | SonyStyle USA

Very Very interested,does this have wi-fi,or G3 like the nook..my wife wants one of these,let me ask her. thanks Dennis

This one does not have Wi-fi or 3G. I don't feel the desire to have that because it is just an extra 'whistle' that kills the battery and that you have to pay for (on some of the ereaders). the advantage to the Wi-fi 3G's are that if you are on the road and you finish a book then you can connect and buy a book right then and there. My solution to that has been to just have several books uploaded to the reader.

Sounds good to me ,let me show her this in the am,but i bet she wants it...check back in am.. Dennis :)

DSC02266.jpg

DSC02267.jpg

DSC02268.jpg

DSC02269.jpg

DSC02270.jpg

DSC02272.jpg

Its just what she was looking for until she surfed your link,,now its has to be pink:rolleyes::rolleyes:..thats a great price for that..:)

ummm...so I screwed myself outta the first sale???? that is hilarious. Can't blame her though. My wife is buying herself a pink one as well! Thanks for the interest.

Joe: sending an email now.

ummm...so I screwed myself outta the first sale???? that is hilarious. Can't blame her though. My wife is buying herself a pink one as well! Thanks for the interest.

Joe: sending an email now.

and you cost me more $$$$:p:p:wink: