You can type here any text you want

south fl lets get a caravan going for the nats

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turboTee

I'm planning to drive up to Bowling Green on Sunday and would like to see if anyone would like to get a caravan together. This will be my 5th time there and have gone up with friends before in the past but my Buick buddies have thinned out.:( .
So if your in the so fla area and leaving on Sunday lets get the ball rolling and get a list going.
Its a lot more fun in a group and we used cb's to chit chat to kill time and to alert the others when we needed to stop for gas or to eat . I know there's a lot more than just me going. So come on the trip is half the fun.:)

fwiw, We have a group of us leaving Sunday am... Tampa Fl.

I am leaving in the am also. keep a look out for a silver Zo6 maybe we can meet up if your taking i-95 . Here's my cell # 561-386-7413 call around noon if I'm ahead of you I'll slow up. Not a big deal if we miss but keep your eyes peeled.:cool:

Man a silver Z06. He will never pick that one out they are as common as a honda civic. ;)

Maybe but mine has 19'" CCW rims and will have "GS NATS BOUND" written in the back window:D .

I'm looking for someone either to drive with me or me ride with them because I'm trying to save some money where I can so I have more to dump into my money pit of a car. These gas prices are getting out of hand. My truck only gets about 19mpg on the highway A friend of mine told me he just paid 2.23 a gallon for 93. Thats crazy. If I can't find someone to go with I probably won't go. I've never been to BG before but I guess there is always next year. Maybe I'll plan better next year. :(

Back