You can type here any text you want

South Florida Caravan to Race Rock…

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

F-1

South Florida Caravan to Race Rock…

Well, I moved my schedule around and want to cruise up to Race Rock for the Gathering on Saturday. I was wondering if some of you southern boys want to get a caravan together to Represent the South Florida Club..

We should be able to get at least 10…. Come on..

I was thinking if we can all meet at the Port St. Lucie/Fort Pierce Service Plaza on the Turnpike around 8:00am…

Dave

Dave give me a call 941 416 7509, love to meet up with you guys on 75, I was planning on leaving at 8:00 on sat morning was wanting to get there around 9:30. talk to you soon!!

thanks JD

I took Friday off. I will be going up Friday early afternoon sometime.

I will be coming back Saturday afternoon so I can be here for the BOP show Sunday... :cool:

jdsgnx said:
Dave give me a call 941 416 7509, love to meet up with you guys on 75, I was planning on leaving at 8:00 on sat morning was wanting to get there around 9:30. talk to you soon!!

thanks JD

JD... We are coming up from the East coast.. Not near 1-75.... Look forward to getting together again. You bringing both cars?

wish i could go guys... sunday is the pontiac pines show and sat im going to be at moroso... i get out of work at 12 and the event starts at 6. gn is down right now anyways...

F-1 said:
JD... We are coming up from the East coast.. Not near 1-75.... Look forward to getting together again. You bringing both cars?
Hopefully all three, Razor is bringing the TTA, Wes 87 t is bringing the 86 stock GN, and my wife and I will be bringing the Gnx. Look forward to see you, have a safe trip up!!!

thanks JD ;) ;) ;)

Dave, Might have to bail on ya. Looks like we are finsihing up the addition to my home sat. morning, will know for sure tomorrow though. :frown:

cool

jdsgnx said:
Hopefully all three, Razor is bringing the TTA, Wes 87 t is bringing the 86 stock GN, and my wife and I will be bringing the Gnx. Look forward to see you, have a safe trip up!!!

thanks JD ;) ;) ;)

maybe one day I can bring my own car :) I will be heading that way for sure thanks to JD. How many guys can say they have a friend that looks out for them so that they can still ride out to a buick event in a buick when the buick they own is broken? Thanks bro! Also A few of my friends from sebring are coming up too. I cant wait. Gonna be better than last year I think. Wish the BCR team was coming :biggrin:

was planning on going...but for sure next year me and my buddy will be there in our..my buddies isn't running yet and mine......my turbo is starting to take a crap,, seals are leaking and blow alot of smoke out the exhaust...getting a new turbo this weekend..have fun guys

Wes 87 Turbo T said:
maybe one day I can bring my own car :) I will be heading that way for sure thanks to JD. How many guys can say they have a friend that looks out for them so that they can still ride out to a buick event in a buick when the buick they own is broken? Thanks bro! Also A few of my friends from sebring are coming up too. I cant wait. Gonna be better than last year I think. Wish the BCR team was coming :biggrin:

NO PROBLEM BRO!!

glad I was able to help, call me about your tranny!!!

thanks JD :D :D :D :D

Back