SOUTH FLORIDA FACEBOOK TURBO BUICK PAGE

gn.87

Time Capsule
If you live in South Florida and would like to be notified of local Turbo Buick events please join the "Turbo Buick of South Florida" on Facebook. I'm sure parts will also be posted here for sale or any other related local Turbo Buick related stuff.

Please note you will have to PM the mods or post your Facebook ID as they will have to invite you to join the group.

Last edited:
It is there, there are over 22 members that own a Turbo Buick in the South Florida area.

Last edited:
Adam how are you buddy?

I see that you are trying to make a Buick club in south Florida. It turns out that we already have one called South Florida Turbo Buick as well. If you look us up on Instagram, you will see that we have nearly 1000 followers.

Being that we already have a good following and few members established , you can to join us. It would be useful to have you run the Facebook page and perhaps attend some of our local saturday/sunday events. We also go track racing some Friday nights as well.

If you don't care to be part of SFTB, please create a different group name to go by.

- Chat soon bud.

Hey adam, its fugi, thanks for making the facebook page for the south florida turbo buick community. I guess we should have gotten together so that we can all join the same club. I have posted on facebook, pictures of some of the car shows we have been attending. I guess since we live a bit far apart, we havent gone to too many shows where we have all been together. Some of the morning cars and coffee shows are a bit tough for some of us dade guys to go broward and vice versa. Anyways, we can join forces if you'd like as we already have the club name South Florida Turbo Buick. Thank you brother.

Last edited:
I c
Adam how are you buddy?

I see that you are trying to make a Buick club in south Florida. It turns out that we already have one called South Florida Turbo Buick as well. If you look us up on Instagram, you will see that we have nearly 1000 followers.

Being that we already have a good following and few members established , you can to join us. It would be useful to have you run the Facebook page and perhaps attend some of our local saturday/sunday events. We also go track racing some Friday nights as well.

If you don't care to be part of SFTB, please create a different group name to go by.

- Chat soon bud.
I Changed the name of the group on Facebook. I had no idea as I do not have an Instagram account. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Hey adam, its fugi, thanks for making the facebook page for the south florida turbo buick community. I guess we should have gotten together so that we can all join the same club. I have posted on facebook, pictures of some of the car shows we have been attending. I guess since we live a bit far apart, we havent gone to too many shows where we have all been together. Some of the morning cars and coffee shows are a bit tough for some of us dade guys to go broward and vice versa. Anyways, we can join forces if you'd like as we already have the club name South Florida Turbo Buick. Thank you brother.

Fugi,

I agree that we are a bit far apart but by no means are we so far apart that we cant join forces in the future. I really need to purchase another turbo Buick that I can actually drive. This way I can make it to Dade or Palm Beach to meet up. I will try and join your group. I already changed the groups name on Facebook.

Fugi,

I agree that we are a bit far apart but by no means are we so far apart that we cant join forces in the future. I really need to purchase another turbo Buick that I can actually drive. This way I can make it to Dade or Palm Beach to meet up. I will try and join your group. I already changed the groups name on Facebook.
I remember buying a low mileage mustang. I paid top dollar due to that and hardly drove it. I will never buy another low mileage car again unless I have a few to choose from cause I enjoy driving my cars.