Spanked a ricer

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Warp10

Yeah I know it's been done to death, but the guy asked for it! Wouldn't you? He had the sweet 4" exhaust muffler, and really shiny neuspeed stickers, and maybe, do I dare, 9mm spark plug wires. Scary I almost wet myself........from crying of laughter as I eat his lunch!!!!!!!! USA!, USA!, USA!

I'd like to know what type of import you raced before I make any comment to this thread.:)

Until then I shall go off my past experiences with T-types and say that your story is BS.

Aloha:)

Hey 87Octane, Why dont you go find some of the people in hawaii who have GNs and ask them to race you at the track??? then you can get a REAL timeslip to brag about. Measured out 1/4 mile roads are horribly inacurate. especially with your friend doing the stopwatch. Please get some real information before you come on here and brag about a slow celica that you are ashamed of.

oh brother...

if his Silly-ca does 12's according to his not-so-scientific road test with a watch....LMAO...then my Monte does 9's on the motor and 7's on NOS. whew, it's so nice to dream.

I totally agree with Lyonsd. I had this bright blue Civic riding my bumper yesterday morning on the way to work, then as I came through a school zone, the "Richard Cranium" then proceeded to fart pass me, IN THE SCHOOL ZONE!! :mad: I think he got his rice up to 50! I couldn't wait to get through the school zone, to "Scare" him, but the jerk turned off, Why are the cops busy following me around when they should actually watch "rice"!?

if you are a cop it's kinda hard to watch the rice when you are usually traveling faster than they are.TOYOTA=OH WHAT A FEELING(WHEN YOUR RICE GETS OVERCOOKED BY A 14 YR. OLD CAR POWERED BY A HAIRDRYER.:(

87 u crack me up..
LOOK IN is mods area

Until then I shall go off my past experiences with T-types and say that your story is BS.

Aloha

BEST 1/4 ET 12.84 HAHAHA.. That cracks me up... LOL... HE will be so mad when he takes it to the track for real. When he pulls his 15's.. LOL.. LOL I cant stop laughing.. I cant beleve he actually beleves it.. Measured out 1/4 mile roads is so so STUPID.. I HAVE NEVER seen a stock celica run that.. My g/f brother and my sister have a celica. My g/f brother has some stupid mods. THE BEST HE PULLED WAS A 14.92 stock.. THATS THE BEST.. I seen his time slips to prove it. CRACKS ME UP... 12.84 HAHAHAHAHA... Man this dude is dumb. You take a 15 sec car and turn it into a 12.84 sec car by a Measured out 1/4 mile road. Seriously 87.. Take it to the track and post ur time.. Ask one of the hawaii gn members to meet u at the track to laugh at ur run. So we can post it here..

Measured out 1/4 mile roads.. HAHA.. I cant beleve ur that stupid.

I am sure this dude is telling all his friends this to. ANd when he finally takes it to the track he will be laughed at sooo much,, LOL

What a moran

Just for information it was a Honda Civic. Really noisy and nice paint. But that's all it had for it.

stole time

he couldn't think up his own time so he used mine...dumbazz! be original next time!! :mad:

I take it that alot of you envy my driving prowess!:) I mean to take a normally 15 second import and get it into the 12's with just pure unadulterated driving ability is unheard of! I understand now that your jealousy is actually envy.

Thank you!:) Don't sell yourselves short. You fine gentlemen are pretty fast too.

Originally posted by 87Octane
I take it that alot of you envy my driving prowess!:) I mean to take a normally 15 second import and get it into the 12's with just pure unadulterated driving ability is unheard of! I understand now that your jealousy is actually envy.

Thank you!:) Don't sell yourselves short. You fine gentlemen are pretty fast too.

Do us all a favor 87Octane, don't show all your intelligence at once:rolleyes: For one your car would not run 15's even if you can really drive(highly unlikely). Second, no matter how good a driver you could be there is no possible way, your rustica ran 12.84;) So, take your bogus sig, imaginary car, and stories to www.imatroll.com, where other morons like urself get together and talk about how pathetic there lives are and how they will never drive a real car.

LMFAO
Shoebox, and ya im sick of these loser trolls on this board.

blackshoebox, stop the hate!:( I am merely sharing my input on the story. I said nothing to defame you. Perhaps I should tone down my speech a bit. It might be easier for some of you to understand me.:)

Yo dawgs! Why you gotta be hatin? I ain't done none but throw y'all the 411, yo. I'm jus tryin to keep it real, yo. Is aight tho. Ain't no love lost. Y'all have a good one!

Aight Peace!:)

What about u 87.. Lets see ur driving then. GO to the track and lets see u pull some numbers. BUt to tell u the truth the only numbers u will be pulling is 15's. LOL. All u are is talk dude.. UR nothing but a moran. You want to talk then lets see ur time slip or a nice video of u running ur 15's.. Get a life prick.

Originally posted by 87Octane
blackshoebox, stop the hate!:( I am merely sharing my input on the story. I said nothing to defame you. Perhaps I should tone down my speech a bit. It might be easier for some of you to understand me.:)

Yo dawgs! Why you gotta be hatin? I ain't done none but throw y'all the 411, yo. I'm jus tryin to keep it real, yo. Is aight tho. Ain't no love lost. Y'all have a good one!

Aight Peace!:)

And ricers wonder why most domestic drivers have absolutely no respect for them:rolleyes: Its not just your piece of S#$T car it's smartass 16 year old chumps like yourself that need a good kick in the ass, that makes it really bad for the few cool guys that drive fast imports.(DSM's & Supra's)

I agree shoebox

There are some cool guys that drive fast imports like the DSM's and Supra's and it's ashame they have to be compared to these ricer idiots like this guy with his POS Celica saying that it runs 12.8 cause he's a good drive and his car is a factory freak:rolleyes:

87 octane. Tell us where you live or how someone could contact you. Im sure someone in hawaii would be eager to run you at the track. I actually think i read on the hawaii forum area, that they are having a get together this weekend, the 14th and 15th at the track. there will be about 6 or 7 cars there. How about you take your car down there and show these buick guys what a celica can really do: )?? I know your proud of your car. how bout you show some people real times instead? then it would make everyone beleive you. YOU better show up to. if you want to be respected by anyone. Please dont brag about being a 12.8 car. your not. you know that. quit the BS and really test your car out. im sure the buick guys at the track wont fuss or make fun of you when you arrive. especially not if you run 12.8s or better. thats just flat out fast for a celica. im interested. please go to the track and tell us your excellent results. k???? keep us updated and check out that hawaii strip meeting.
;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Originally posted by GS70350
Im sure someone in hawaii would be eager to run you at the track. I actually think i read on the hawaii forum area, that they are having a get together this weekend, the 14th and 15th at the track.

Below is the link to the guy that runs the club. He's looking for members and posted in the SyTy forum just a couple of days ago. Time to put up or shut up, O87. Time to start crafting your excuses why you can't make the meet and why you can't join the club. You really need to eliminate any doubt as to your intent and permanently cement your troll status into place. Dodging this opportunity will do that for you.

http://www.syty.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=8930&forum=2&2

Jim

Originally posted by turbojimmy
You really need to eliminate any doubt as to your intent and permanently cement your troll status into place. Dodging this opportunity will do that for you.
Am I joining the Yakuza? Would you like me to remove my pinky finger from my person to prove my loyalty?:rolleyes: Give me a break!:p Car clubs are nothing more than gangs. I'm sorry I have more productive things to do with my life than to hang with a gang. Besides my gang days, back in SD Be Down, are loooong over. That is the entire reason that I came to this small island to get away from that thug life. Now your saying I need to prove something to you!?!:rolleyes: PLEASE!

As far as the meet, I'm on duty on the 14th and am going to the fight on the 15th. I got some free 3rd row tickets from a friend. I here this guy Eagen is one bad mofo. Should be interesting.:)

turbojimmy :p

There you go! Dodging the challenge. 87O, you have PLENTY to prove to ALL of us on this board! You claim to have a N/A ricer that runs 12's, that's not very typical unless you've removed the body off that thing (weight reduction if you didn't get that). A car club being compared to a gang!? No, a car club is a group of friends that have the same interest as you do in cars that you like. Seeing the example of your attitude it's no wonder why you can't be in a club, YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS:eek:

By not accepting this and other challenges your comments have been noted and you have been Marked forever as a TROLL.

Status
Not open for further replies.